FacilitiesBAC offers some of the best facilities for both learning and recreation. All students have access to fantastic learning centres, student activities, canteen and common rooms. Academic facilities
Resources/Services available include:
- Proximity ID cards for employees and students
- Modern lecture rooms with remote-controlled projector
- Online student portal on and off campus
- 10 GB email and 25 GB online storage facilities for all students incorporated with Microsoft
- Real time class monitoring through CCTV
- Friendly, professional and well-qualified staff
- Career counseling and in campus job facilities
- Free IT and English training programme for all
- Discount facilities at various corporate houses and retail outlets around the city
- Modern fire safety system with adequate smoke and gas detectors, fire blankets
Extra Curricular Facilities:
- Well equipped gym with the option of personal training and nutritional advice
- Table tennis
- Different Clubs ( IT Club, Photography Club, Social welfare Club, Sports Club, Cultural Club)
BAC International is dedicated to providing the most modern facilities both in terms of hardware and software and is committed to upgrading these facilities to keep pace with changing technology. Every student is expected to observe proper decorum when using the computers. Students should understand that any behavior which is unacceptable in person is also unacceptable in computer use. Students who need to use computers for institutional/educational work will have priority.
Rules of Computer Lab
- Playing games on the computer or over the network is prohibited.
- Participation in electronic meeting places such as chat rooms, building on-line social network for non-school related activities is prohibited.
- Students are not allowed to install software onto the computers or tamper with software already installed by institution personnel.
- A student’s password is confidential and should not be revealed to another student. A student revealing his or her password to another student will be fully responsible for any misuse of his/her account.
- Students are not to acquire or use another student’s password.
- The use or downloading of profane or obscene language and objectionable materials, music file, video, political, anti-social, gambling, dating sites are not permitted.
- Hacking is illegal and prohibited.
BAC International Library aims to foster enriching knowledge through dynamism and best services to all its students and by maintaining better professional practices and ensuring updated collections of reading materials. BAC International library has a collection of over 5000 textbooks, research materials and periodicals on various subjects. It has a user friendly open-stack easy access system. The library provides up-to-date information to students.
General Rules for Library:
- Maintain silence in the library.
- ID card is required for access to the library.
- Mobile phones must be turned off in the library.
- Users will be solely responsible for the safekeeping of the borrowed Library resources.
- Students may borrow two books at a time for a maximum of seven days. The books may be renewed once for the same period. Students must show a valid library ID (BAC ID card) to the circulation desk at the time of issue or renewal of books. You may also borrow one audio-visual material such as CDs or DVDs for three days only.
- A fine of Taka ten per day for a book will be imposed if the book is not returned on the due date.
- No book will be issued to any student incurring such fine until it is paid.
- A cumulative fine composed of the original price plus a 20% service charge will be imposed for each book or other library resource that you have damaged, degraded, or lost.
- Pigeonhole is only for the Library users.
- Users will not enter the pigeonhole (for photocopy, printout & using pigeonhole boxes).
- Any valuable items (such as cell phone, money, purse, gold, ornaments etc.) should not be kept in the bag while depositing into the pigeonhole.
- Students must not carry your personal belongings (such as bags, books, jackets etc.) inside the library.
- Eating, drinking and smoking are not allowed inside the library. BAC is a fully smoking free zone.
- Students cannot enter into the Library with personal books and handouts. Students can use only Library Books/ Resources in Library.
BAC International Future PlanBAC International’s organizational policy is to espouse a comprehensive approach where academic, management, administrative and technical support staff development are viewed within a facilitative infrastructure. This infrastructure is vitally connected to the overall managerial competence of the institution where human resources are considered to be its greatest asset in fulfilling its educational mission. It thus encourages deep sense of collegian spirit emanating from uninterrupted interaction amongst colleagues for the transfer and share of both knowledge and experience to develop inter-disciplinary and institutional solidarity.
We have bought a land near the city to start the construction of the permanent campus by 2021.