The two years diploma course provides opportunity to students to progress in to A’ Level. FD Business graduates can join in the A’ Level equivalent ND (National Diploma) of Pearson Edexcel, UK programmes of BAC International under Edexcel Pearson and after successful completion of the FD they can progress on to the HND programme.
Why you choose this programme:
- Worldwide recognised qualifications.
- Less costly compared to other UK degrees.
- A flexible route to obtain British O’ Level equivalent qualification.
- Skill-based curriculum.
- Course work based assessment.
- Fully equipped online library and resources support.
- Distinguished full-time faculty
Objectives of Sports DegreesTo create an educated sports generation with necessary skills for better performance in national and international levels and can contribute as Sports Management Professional eventually.
- To deliver range of techniques, personal skills and attributes related to sports.
- To provide in-depth understanding of necessary sports concepts, models and strategies
- To offer variety of key aspects related to business and governance of sports in all levels
- Help gaining profound knowledge in sports management
- Help to achieve good managerial skill in sports
- Facilitate to earn core skills like effective communication, planning and leadership in sports
- To help building career in coaching and sports management
- To help paving the way of leading a dignified life in the society
• Fitness Testing and Training
• Practical Sports
• Planning and leading sports activities
• Technical Skills and Tactical Awareness for Sport
• Psychology for Sports Performance
• Nutrition for Sports Performance
• Development of Personal Fitness
Assessment is based mainly on coursework and unseen examination and many other tools such as:
• Field visit
• Defense at the end of the semester
Programme Fact File
Course Type: First Diploma
Duration: 1/2 year full-time
Start date: 4 intakes - January, April, July and October
Study Type: Full time
Mode of Study: Face to Face, International
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh