The two years diploma course provides opportunity to students to progress in to A’ Level. FD Business graduates can join in the A’ Level equivalent ND (National Diploma) of Pearson Edexcel, UK programmes of BAC International under Edexcel Pearson and after successful completion of the FD they can progress on to the HND programme. After HND they can progress on to prestigious BA (Hons.) Business Administration programme under Leeds Trinity University, UK.
Why you choose this programme:
- Worldwide recognised qualifications.
- Less costly compared to other UK degrees.
- A flexible route to obtain British O’ Level equivalent qualification.
- Skill-based curriculum.
- Course work based assessment.
- Fully equipped online library and resources support.
- Distinguished full-time faculty
Teaching and learning in the programme:
FD Business subjects/units are taught through a combination of lectures and seminars, independent study/research/library work, production of portfolios of work and presentations to seminars.
01. Business Purpose
02. Business Organziations
03. Financial Forecasting for Business
04. People in Organisations
05. Customer Relation in Business
06. Business Online
07. Business Enterprise
08. Promoting & Branding in Retail Business
Assessment is based mainly on coursework and unseen examination and many other tools such as:
• Field visit
• Defense at the end of the semester
Programme fact file
Duration: 1/2 year full-time
Start date: 4 intakes - January, April, July and October
Mode of Study: Face to Face, International
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh