During the tenure of the programme, a wide range of law subjects will be covered required to become a barrister. These subjects will cover the fundamental aspects of English legal system including: the English legal system, public law, contract law and criminal law. It will also create opportunities to develop a successful legal career with extensive professional legal skills attained through work placement facilities. So, by the time a student graduates, he or she will have professional experiences.
Why you should choose this programme:
- Progression to Bar Professional Training Course.
- High pass rate
- Placement opportunities
- Guided by distinguished and experienced lawyers throughout the programme
- UK degree at a comparatively lower cost
- Apart from the theoretical knowledge, students get to learn from various practical activities.
Such as: Court visit, advocacy sessions etc.
- Focus on Developing Interpersonal Skills
- Assurance of a bright and prosperous future
- The English Legal System.
- Contract Law.
- Legal Skills.
- Public Law.
- Law of the European Union.
- Ethics, Society and Employability.
- Land Law.
- Criminal Law.
- Advanced Legal Skills.
- Professional Development and Placement.
- Human Rights and Social Justice.
- Equity and Trusts.
- Professional Learning through Work.
- Employment Law.
- Family Law.
- Comparative Law.
- Law Research Report.
Programme Fact File
Duration: 3 years
Start Date: September or January
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
LLB (Standard Entry)
For Bachelor of Laws (LLB) Standard Entry :
To register for the LLB, students must be age of 17 at the time of registration and have completed
Two subjects at GCE 'A' level and at least three further subjects at GCSE or GCE 'O' Level with grade C or above.
or three subjects at GCE 'A' level and one further subject at CGSE or GCE 'O' level with grade C or above
or two subjects at GCE 'A' level and two subjects at 'Advanced Subsidiary ' Level