The two years diploma courseprovides opportunity to students to progress in to undergraduate level of the university. ND Business graduates can join in the HND programmes of BAC International under Edexcel Pearson and after successful completion of the HND they can progress on to the prestigious BA (Hons.) Business Administration programme University of Derby, UK.
Why you choose this programme:
- Worldwide recognised qualifications.
- Less costly compared to other UK degrees.
- Flexible route to obtain British A’ Level equivalent qualification.
- Skill-based curriculum.
- Course work based assessment.
- Fully equipped online library and resources support.
- Distinguished full-time faculty
Teaching and learning in the programme:
ND Business subjects/units are taught through a combination of lectures and seminars, independent study/research/library work, production of portfolios of work and presentations to seminars.
• Business Environment.
• Business Resources.
• Market research in Business.
• Introduction to Marketing.
• Internet Marketing in Business.
• Business Communication.
Assessment is based mainly on coursework and unseen examination and many other tools such as:
• Field visit
• Defense at the end of the semester
Programme fact file
Duration: 1/2 year full-time
Start date: 4 intakes - January, April, July and October
Mode of Study: Face to Face, International
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh